Friday, April 3, 2009

Childhood Dreams

When I was a boy, I (always be) had been asked what is you dream? I don't know what I said. Maybe It's such as I want to be a scientist or other great professions.But I don't think I know what the scientist means when I answered this question.Because I never think about this question seriously.

When I grow up , I forget the dreams. When I (go) go to the school,the most important thing in my life is score.People ( always says) say if you get high score you will have good future. Although I don't agree with them, the score (put) puts big pressure on me.

When I begin working, the most important thing is money. All the people around me (are try them best) are trying their best to earn money. (All way is great if it can) All the ways are great if they can make money,even it's dangerous, it's illegal. When I talk with my classmates,(the main topic is) the topics are about money, house. We never talk about the life,the dream.

Last year, I watch (the) a speech -- The Last Lecture, learned the story about Landy Pausch.It's an inspired story. Pausch has a lots of dreams,the amazing thing is he have fulfilled most of his dreams before he died. What a life about this. I'm so appreciated the life that live with dreams.

One day a friend ask me a question what is you dream. I said my dream is windy,it (never be come true) will never become true.I haven't thought about the question. What's my dream? What life is my desire for ? My actually dreams is live in a peace,fair society. To be a great Software Architecture or Database Architecture.

The most important things for me is take all my passion to fulfill it.

PS: Thanks to wang ying for pointing out grammar mistakes in the article. :)

No comments: